The DVR camera should be mounted at the top of the windshield, to the right of the rear-view mirror, and connected to the main camera.
• Degrease the camera mounting place with alcohol and wait for 1–2 minutes. If necessary, treat the area with a primer and wait for another 10 minutes until it dries.
• Place adhesive tape on this spot, and then attach the DVR camera to it.
• Plug the supplied power cable into the camera until it clicks.
• Route the cable behind the headliner near the windshield, and pull it out next to the SignalQ2 main camera.
• Connect the cable to the SignalQ2 camera, also until it clicks. The socket is at the bottom.
• If the cable is loose, hide it behind the rack cover without twisting.
• There is a small knob on the body — use it to adjust the camera angle.
The image from the DVR camera is displayed on the SignalQ2 camera activation page (as in step 5). You can switch the image from the main camera to the DVR camera in the upper-right corner of the image window.
• Remove the protective film from the camera lens.